Adventure Medical Trauma Pak w/Advanced Clotting Sponge 2064-0292
Adventure Medical Trauma Pak w/Advanced Clotting Sponge #AM-2064-0292
- When it comes to emergencies, professionals know excess equipment only gets in the way. Act fast to provide immediate trauma care with this Trauma Pak which contains key supplies to control bleeding at the scene until medical professionals arrive. This essentials-only trauma pack contains Adventure®Medical Kit’s Advanced Clotting Sponge, a hemostatic dressing that stops bleeding three times faster by accelerating your body’s natural clotting process with zeolite. In addition to the hemostatic dressing, this pack includes a combine pad, triangular bandage, and gauze dressings to help control the bleeding and duct tape to hold it all in place. Packed in a tough, waterproof pouch that easily fits into a BDU pocket or glove box, the Trauma Pak is compact, easy-to-use addition to your medical kit, first responder kit, or everyday carry bag that could help you save a life.
Designed for Immediate Response
Respond quickly to control bleeding until professional help arrives. This trauma kit contains the essentials you need to treat trauma in a quick-to-deploy format. Inside, you’ll find a QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge, trauma pad, triangular bandage, sterile gauzes, and other key supplies.
Zeolite to Stop Bleeding Fast
Control bleeding the hemostatic sponge that works on contact to accelerate your body’s natural clotting process and stop bleeding three times faster. The sponge contains the hemostatic agent zeolite, an inorganic mineral that works quickly to induce clotting, in a non-adherent mesh bag.
Critical Trauma Instructions
Prepare yourself with the first aid information you need. This one-page guide includes life-saving trauma care instructions, including how to apply a tourniquet, stabilize fractures, manage gunshot wounds, and treat sucking chest wounds.
Compact & Lightweight
Have the tools you need to stop severe bleeding wherever you go. The Trauma Pak weighs only 4.4 oz. and is small enough to fit into a BDU pocket. Keep one in your glove box, range bag, backpack, first responder kit, and everyday carry bag so you’re prepared when trauma occurs.
Waterproof DryFlex™ Bag
Have confidence this Trauma Pak will keep its vital contents ready to use at a moment’s notice. The re-sealable DryFlex™ bag is completely waterproof and incredibly durable and can also be used to dispose of bio-waste or treat sucking chest wounds.
Kit Inventory ListBandage Materials
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 1 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 1 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - 25 g Advanced Clotting Sponge
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 26"
- 1 - Bandage, Triangular
- 4 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Trauma and Accident Management Instructions
Manufacturer reserves the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.