Faria Euro Black GPS/Speedometer 4" 60mph 32816
by Faria Instruments
Faria Euro Black GPS/Speedometer #678-32816
- Size: 4"
- A drop in replacement for your current speedometer to match your existing instrument dash with an internal GPS antenna. No external antenna required. The GPS Speedometer uses a highly accurate 48 channel GPS receiver. Speed data is shown by an analog pointer. This pointer is driven by a digital stepper motor for increased accuracy and minimized pointer bounce during vessel operation. Chesapeake Series features a polished stainless steel bezel, domed glass lens and a premium LED back-lit dial. Requires 3-3/8" hole.
Studded harness fits into existing dash harnesses already installed. The studded speedometer connects directly to the battery and ground without a costly connector.
- LCD display shows Compass Rose heading and actual heading (COG)
- Fast satellite acquisition time (TTFF) 1 second from Hot Start
- Speed accuracy of +/- 1 MPH
- Digital stepper motor driven pointers
- Perfect for slow moving vessels where pitot tubes just dont work
- Ideal replacement for speed sensing devices (pitot tube and paddle wheel) that can fail over time