Minn Kota Battery Charger 30amp/3 Bank 1821033
by Minn Kota
Minn Kota Alternator Battery Charger #27-1821033
- Model: MK-3-DC
- Banks: 3
- Amps Per Bank: 10
- Total Amps: 30
Alternator charging design uses current from boat's alternator to re-charge trolling batteries when main engine is running. Charge-on-the-fly circuitry puts additional juice back in your trolling batteries on runs between fishing spots - turns off when the engine stops.
- LED indicators display power-on, charging and check connection
- Waterproof, shock and vibration-resistant design
- Advanced corrosion protection to withstand the effects of saltwater
- For use with 12 volt systems with 12V/6-cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM)
- Includes one 6' fused input cable and two 6' fused output cables.