Lift E-Foil Battery Charger (For Lithium Ion Batteries) | 2022 | Pre-Order
As the creators of the original eFoil, Lift is the leader of this new sport. We’ve combined the modern technology of electric vehicles with a decade of hydrofoil design and expertise; the result is an elegant and sophisticated ride. Our eFoil is no longer a dream or a prototype—we’ve been in full production for over a year and have delivered over 1,000 units around the world.
An advanced option and a shop favorite. The smaller size allows the board to swing more freely and make more aggressive turns. When up in the air, it feels like you’re riding free on the foil with nothing under your feet. It's compact, meaning easy storage and handling. Note that this board is an advanced option and takes some more practice to fully dominate. Rider weight up to 200 lbs.
- All-carbon fiber hydrofoil
- Advanced lithium-ion battery to power a silent electric motor
- Wireless Bluetooth hand controller
- Over an hour of ride time at up to 25 mph.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The eFoil uses an advanced lithium-ion battery to power a silent electric motor that’s mounted on an all-carbon fiber hydrofoil, all controlled with a wireless Bluetooth hand controller. Riders can fly for over an hour at speeds of up to 25 mph.
WHO CAN USE
We’ve designed our products for everyone from total beginners looking for a fun and safe experience to top athletes who are seeking their next thrill. We generally recommend the eFoil for riders ages 16 and up, who weigh less than 250 pounds.
We worked with top U.S. engineers to create a custom lithium-ion battery pack built specifically for a rugged marine environment.
- Offers an average 60-minute ride time, depending on rider weight and speed. Closer to 90 minutes of riding is common.
- Takes less than 2 hours to fully charge.
- Can be easily interchanged and recharged.
- Is rugged, waterproof, and fully submersible.
- Comes equipped with the most sophisticated internal components and automotive grade manufacturing to keep riders safe.
- Weighs 29 lbs.
Our motor is sleek and hydrodynamic for reduced drag in the water. Its design is a direct drive with minimal mechanical components (no gearbox needed) for maximum torque, response, and silence. Forget complicated motors with redundant gearboxes that lack torque and will eventually fail. Our motors are virtually maintenance free, built to last, and deliver an incredible amount of power.
Our propellers are custom milled from a block of the highest grade aluminum, hand polished, balanced, and treated for longevity and marine use. They offer the ultimate thrust-to-energy ratio to increase battery life and deliver power and speed, all for an incredibly smooth and quiet ride.
OUR HAND CONTROLLER
- Offers the most refined throttle design for total control at your fingertips.
- Uses the most powerful wireless Bluetooth technology
- Is sealed and completely waterproof. Yes, it floats.
- Features automatic power shut off if the lever is released or if the hand controller is submerged in water.
- Has a display screen with battery charge levels, power settings, alerts, and multiple user profiles.
- Doesn’t require charging—one less thing to worry about.
A decade of experience designing and building hydrofoils and high-quality boards led to the creation of the eFoil. We’ve translated the best materials, design skills, and attention to detail into an incredible ride. Our hydrofoils and boards are built from premium carbon fiber, which offers the perfect flex patterns along with toughness and weight reduction. The wings are interchangeable so the rider can swap out different designs for unlimited flying sensations. Assembly is seamless and all components can be broken down for transport within minutes.