Hemlock Big Cat Straw Hat | 2022 | Pre-Order
Hey all you cool cats and kittens, time to seize the day and pounce on this timeless style with the Big Cat.
UPF 50+ Under brim liner
Black drawstring included
*Please note our hats are hand woven from straw and other natural materials, weave may vary slightly from piece to piece. Each hat is individually crafted and is unique in its own way.
HEMLOCK STRAW HAT CARE
Handling Your Hat
To help preserve the structure of your hat, put on and remove your hat by holding the brim in the front and back. The crown of your hat is more prone to straw cracking.
Storing Your Hat
When not wearing your hat, it is best to store it in a place that avoids direct sunlight and/or damp conditions. This could be on a flat surface or hung by the drawstring. It is okay to carefully stack multiple hats.
Can Your Hat Get Wet?
It is best to never get your hat wet. If it does get wet, use a clean cloth to pat dry your hat. Once most of the moisture is off the hat let your hat continue to air-dry in a cool and dry place that is well circulated.
Straightening The Brim of Your Hat
If the brim of your hat starts to curve you can flip the brim up and run your hand around it in a circular motion until it retains its shape.
Cleaning Your Hat
We recommend using a clean cloth to wipe off dust and small dirty spots. For spots that aren’t easily wiped off you can use a white artist eraser to gently remove dirt.
Avoid colored erasers that could leave color on the straw.
Traveling With Your Hat
If you need to pack your hat, here's how to do so:
- Pack your clothing around the edges so that it creates a section for the crown of your hat to rest upside down.
- Stuff the crown of your hat with a clean T-shirt or socks.
- Place your hat in the suitcase, crown down, so that the brim is relatively flat and won’t bend.
- Place a layer of clothing over the hat to secure it.
- Reach the beach, mountains, or wherever your travels take you and enjoy!