Hardline Hour Meter All Engines HR-8063-2
Hardline Hour Meter All Engines #328-HR80632
- Surface mount inductive meter provides what today's power-sports user need and expect from hour meters. This hour meter is the most cost effective method of performing service. Knowing what to service and when is the key to a successful preventative maintenance program for your motorcycle, ATV, PWC, boat and generator. Meter displays can be read at all times, with engine off or on. There is no clicking like mechanical meters. Installation is easy with simple patented one wire hook-up. Solid state electronics, modern LCD, superb environmental durability and enhanced functionality offer today's leading OEM's the best of all possibilities without sacrificing performance, operation, or budget. Encapsulated epoxy case is water resistant.
- Easy Installation no power or ground required.
- Operates with new generation 4 stroke "pen stick" coils, or earlier generation ignitions.
- Track the Service Life of Your Vehicle - oil changes, valve, adjustments, spark plugs, etc...
- Easy Installation - peel & stick, no wiring necessary just plug and play!
- No Power Required - Includes 10 year battery sealed inside.
- Works Any Gas engine -two or four stroke.
- Records and Displays to 9,999.9 hours
- Hour glass symbol appears and flashes on/off to indicate counting time.
- Automatic Roll over
- Resolution 0.1 hour
- 100% epoxy encapsulated casing resists water
- Includes Log Book
- Warranty one year.
- IP-68 Rating
- Unit measures 2 1/8" length x 1 1/2" wide x 5/8" high.
- Pick-up wire length can be trimmed.
- Designed, Assembled and Tested in the USA
- CE Certified