Liquid Force FLX Hybrid Wakeboard (2017)-143
by Liquid Force
- Double Concave Provides increased acceleration and pop while maintaining soft landings.
- Wood Core All wood -- precision CNC'd to give you a more spring loaded flex with rebound.
- Biax Glass Layup Lightweight while maintaining a snappy flex and rebound.
- Grind Base Get the strongest base possible while maintaining the performance features of each finely tuned hull shape. Liquid Force's Grind Base molds to the board's contours and provides solid protection all season long.
- Finless Sometimes less is more. Why have fins if you don't use them. Daniel Grant doesn't so why should you?
Liquid Force FLX Hybrid Wakeboard (2017) "Delivers great Park Performance!" The FLX continues to deliver great park performance with features to help you excel. Starting with a CNC profiled all-wood core, the FLX's slight central double concave keeps it alive on the water and free on the rails. Control on and off features is enhanced by its long edge channels. A single concave between tip channels gives drive into your hits and lift onto them with confidence. Tweak this shape all you want and feel the FLX come alive under your feet! SOOOOO sick, it snapps like a bananna peel!! Chris Patterson Approved!! Hybrid Technology Delivers a performance hull shape with precise flex and response properties Precision CNC Triple-Stringer Wood/PU Core Triple stringers between foam provides superior strength and lively flex Single Concave Hull w/ Edge Channels Concave softens landing and maintains speed while channels increase control and hold