Adventure Medical First Aid Kit Marine 100 0115-0100
Adventure Medical First Aid Kit Marine 100 #AM-0115-0100
- This Marine 100 is an economical kit for any boat - keep it handy for unexpected emergencies while cruising on the lake, waterskiing, wake boarding, wake surfing or fishing. Contains enough supplies to treat minor to moderate injuries for 1-4 people.
Built for Marine Environments
Hard plastic case with waterproof gasket keeps kit contents safe and dry.
Manage Pain and Illnesses
A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
Remove Splinters and Ticks
Splinter picker with precision-ground tips.
Kit Inventory List
- 7 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Life Threatening Emergencies Pamphlet
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
Manufacturer reserves the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.