Eight.3 Plug N' Play 400 lbs. | 2018
- Bag feeling a little boated? Easy to "burp it" by merely unzipping the telescope or quick adapter connection
- Once this chamber is opened you can drop any size pump into our patented submersible ballast bag to drain the weight without having to attach any nozzles.
- The bigger the pump the quicker it drains without the inconvenience of air locking and re priming
- Your bag will never get the funk. Easy to unzip, and let it air out
- There is no priming involved with our new submersible 3000 gallon per hour pump that runs on a 12amp fuse through a 12V plus. So it is 3 times quicker than most industry pumps, yet it is a pump that will work on any old boat. Additionally, we offer a 3,700 gph pump, which runs on a 12V plug running a 20amp fuse. Time is money (Check manufacturer's specifications for your boat's electrical capacity)
Eight.3 Plug N' Play 400lbs Trapezoid Silver (2017) DETAILS The Ronix Eight.3 Plug 'n Play CTN 400 lbs V-Drive Sac is designed to be integrated into the rear compartment of any v-drive boat. Description The Ronix Eight.3 Plug 'n Play CTN 400 lbs V-Drive Sac is designed to fit in the rear compartment of any v-drive boat. This sac is also perfect for building a massive wakeboarding or wakesurfing wake behind a direct drive boat as it's size makes it the most versatile in the line. The width of the bag tapers from being the widest at the bottom to create a trapezoidal shape which Ronix coined, anti-roll technology. This means no more monitoring your bags. Just fill them and leave them. Ronix rethought and redesigned nearly every aspect of the wakeboard ballast bag. Constructed from a single layer of the same durable yet flexible material used to build white water rafts and Fly High Pro X series bags, the Ronix ballast bags offer unmatched strength and durability. All Ronix 8.3 ballast bags feature multiple sonic welded threaded ports built into the bags during construction. Specifications Construction By sourcing a new high strength vinyl material, Ronix now has the strongest ballast bag on the market. All seams and inserts are sonic welded to maintain the highest structural integrity. Port Locations There are four 1" Plug and Play ports on the new Eight.3 bags which will allow for system integration in any boat. One drain port on each end and two fill/vent ports on the top of the bag. Shape Ronix has scrapped the traditional square or round shape for a new and improved trapezoid shape. This provides a base that stops the bag from wanting to roll when filling and draining. This feature alone will help boat owners that don't want to monitor their sacs more than they do their own children.