Davis Shockles LineSnubber 20" Black 2410
by Davis Instruments
Davis Shockles LineSnubber Black #166-2410
- Size: 20"
- Progressive tension design means the further the Line Snubber stretches, the greater its return force for smooth action and moderated stress
- The patented internal line limiter is made of 2500 lb. (1140 kg) test nylon webbing. Line snubber's outer sheath is 3500 lb. (1590 kg) test tubular nylon webbing that is UV resistant to protect internal parts
- Shockles are strong, but they need to be rigged inline so they never bear the full load alone.
- Six to 12" (15-30 cm) of slack is recommended. Increase line slack between the attachment loops to a maximum of 12" (30 cm) as loads increase
- Line Snubber has a maximum stretch of 16" (40 cm) before the line limiter safely stops further.