BEP Contour Battery Switch On/Off 701
BEP Contour Manual Battery Master Switch 2 Position #69-701
- 2 POSITION - ON/OFF
- Mount: Surface or Recessed
- Panel-mounted switches are designed specifically for panel mount applications. This range gives a very compact, versatile solution.
- The 701 offers a contour lock system, allowing it to be a stand alone unit or locked together with other switches. It also features a control knob which cannot be removed while in the ON or OFF position, however can be removed by switching to an anti-clockwise 45º position. The control knob also features an interchangeable labeling system allowing a full range of applications. A rear cover insulates the terminals against any short circuits and ensures the switch meets ABYC requirements. Tin plated copper studs & nuts. Rated for 275 amps continuous, 455 intermittent, 1250 amps cranking.
- Compact, lightweight
- Removable key
- Countersunk recesses for surface mount application
- Standard 2-1/16" (52 mm) hole cut out (same as standard gauge hole)
- Inside: captive inserts for 3/16" (4.8 mm) nuts providing full access for cables with no restrictions
- Standard interchange label system
- Molded in high temperature, fiber reinforced plastics