- The 1670/1671/1674 P-traps have been tested and certified by a third party lab to meet the ABYC weathertight and watertight requirements and ensure no liquid water will reach a fuel vent line, carbon canister or fuel tank.
- he 1670/1671/1674 P-traps allow air to vent freely during normal sea conditions and washdowns and meet the ISO 10088 requirement for minimum venting area.
- For 5/8" I.D. hose. Meets ABYC Standard. 2-year warranty.
- Cover can be removed for vent inspection, debris removal and fuel system pressure testing.
- Certified by third party laboratory to meet ABYC H-24 watertight and weathertight specification.
Attwood 90 Deg Tank Vent Blk Plas w/SS #23-664193 These vents help prevent water from entering the fuel tank, yet allow air to vent freely, during normal sea conditions and washdowns. This eliminates the need for an anti-siphon loop in the vent hose. Meets ABYC Standard. Installs easily and permanently. Made of flame-retardant black plastic with choice of black, white, or stainless steel vent head/cover.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.