RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Product must be returned within 20 days from date of purchase for a Refund, Otherwise a Store credit will be issued. Customer is responsible for all return freight costs.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- On Our Front Page Use "Request a Return". (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Marine Products will issue you an RMA number as well as the address to ship the package back to.
- Package and seal your return securely in the original package.
- Write clearly on the outside of your package the RMA given to you. BOLD AND CLEARLY
- Package must be returned postage prepaid, we do not accept C.O.D. or freight collect deliveries.
- Package must be returned via a Trackable carrier UPS, FED X, USPS..
- Return your package to the address given at time of RMA.
- Upon inspection of your returned goods, Marine Products will issue a full or Parcel refund to your credit card, less the shipping costs.We will notify you by e-mail of your refund.
- Freight costs are not refundable, If the item was shipped FREE FREIGHT, the customer is responsible for original and return shipping charges.
- All merchandise being returned must be in NEW & UN-USED condition with all parts and pieces included.
- Closeout, Discontinued, Blem or Sale items are non returnable.
- We are only able to offer credit on the card that was originally used to purchase the merchandise.
- Returns take approx 5-7 days to process refunds.
- All products purchased from Marine Products are covered under the Manufactures warranty. Occasionally, a product may need to be sent to the manufacturer for repair or replacement. If this occurs we will give you directions how to return the items.
- No refunds will be given on Warranty claims, If an item is no longer produced, Marine Products will work to find an equitable solution.
- Refused shipments will result in a 20% (percent) restocking fee. We will also deduct the original shipping costs from your refund.
DAMAGED GOODS DURING SHIPPING
- Marine Products is not responsible for damaged or stolen shipments, If you receive a Damaged Shipment, Do Not destroy the damaged box, Marine Products will have the product picked up and will send you a new replacement when we receive yours back. Damaged goods MUST be returned within 5 days of delivery.
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS PLEASE CALL US AT 801-973-4017
Please send Returns with copy of packingslip/Invoice to:
Marine Products Pro Shop
949 W. 1700 S.
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
801-973-4017 (Send Text to 404-732-4146)
Att: Rich or Doug for RMA #'s