Marine Mechanic APPLY NOW
About Marine Products:
Marine Products Pro Shop has been in business since 1971. We are the original water sport pro shop located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Surrounded by water within 45 minutes of the Salt Lake Airport. We have one SUPER STORE Marine Products locations The Mother store @ 949 West 1700 South In Salt Lake City, Utah 84104 801-973-4017 the store is approximately 22,000 sq. ft. We stock what we sell and very seldom need to drop ship from factories like so many other e-commerce sites do. Marine Products has received the coveted AWSA (American Water Sports Association) Dealer of the Year Award 3 times in the past 6 years. And 2009 Promotional Dealer of the Year. This medal of honor is awarded only to dealers that excel in customer service, support the water sports industry, are active in teaching and promoting safe boating, promote the sport of wakeboarding and waterskiing, and actively sponsor watersport events and clinics thru out the year.
We will help you turn a great job into an even greater career!
Marine Products offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
• Paid Time Off
• Paid employee medical
• Competitive family medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
• Employee discounts on machines/boats, parts, and service
• A variety of recognition programs
• And much more…
Please reach out and let us know why you should be our newest Marine mechanic.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Test, inspect, investigate, and diagnose mechanical and electrical failures on customer and dealer units
• Troubleshoot, repair and install electrical accessories in boats including bilge pumps, charging systems, and steering systems.
• Perform routine maintenance on all types of marine vehicles
• Perform safety inspection and recommend services
• Prepare new units for delivery to customers.
• Remove and replace OEM and aftermarket accessories and parts
• Seek-out opportunities to generate revenue while performing maintenance
• Perform lake tests as necessary
• Compile and submit parts requests to the Parts Advisor
• Maintain a clean and tidy work area
• Actively pursue and participate in continuing education activities
• Excellent knowledge of marine motor mechanics
• Two years’ experience as a Marine Mechanic
• Manufacturer certification or MMI graduate preferred
• Able to interpret complex instructions and/or specification
• Knowledge and practice of shop safety procedures
• Detail-oriented while maintaining high productivity|||Salt Lake City |||||||||o8Qpkc6nS~nboMV4|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false