Panther TrollMaster Pro 2 Remote Power Throttle Control Mercury TM212DPRO2
Panther TrollMaster Pro 2 Remote Power Throttle Control #781-TM212DPRO2
- Mercury 8 & 9.9 Remote Shift/Throttle ('05-Present), Evinrude 9.8 ('13-Present)
- For Gas-Powered Auxiliary Outboards
- TrollMaster Pro throttle and steering controls allow you to control your gas powered trolling motor with extreme precision. Easy to install, these units do not interfere with the normal operation of the throttle or steering. All components fit neatly under the cowling and require only a small amount of 12 volt power. TrollMaster is compatible with any remote steering attachments currently on the market and are saltwater compatible with the exclusive use of aluminum and stainless steel components.
- A variety of models work with all popular brands like Mercury, Mariner, Honda, Johnson, Evinrude, and Yamaha. You can adjust your boat to the exact speed needed to catch Salmon, Steelhead, Trout, Walleye, and even Tuna. Once you find the correct speed, switch the selector to "Idle". When you switch back to "Run", the TrollMaster memory will automatically return to the precise trolling speed you chose before. This allows you to quickly switch to idle when you hook up and return to exactly the same speed needed to catch more fish!
- TrollMaster Pro units require less than 2 amps @12VDC and are microprocessor controlled for greater accuracy, reliability, and convenience. The attractive, functional flat panel control with touch-button switches provides throttle and/or steering control of your trolling motor from anywhere in the boat.
- Pro 2: Controls your trolling motor's speed and adds 10 times the micro-adjustments over the original TrollMaster Pro. It also allows a momentary burst of full throttle for correcting your heading quickly or jumping to a desired spot.