Danik Hook Adjustable Line Length Anchor Hook S/S SH
Slide Anchor Danik Hook Stainless Steel #SLA-SH
- Accomodates from 3/8" to 5/8" line/rope.
- Hook Opening Accommodates up to 3/4″
- Integrated Ring for Rope / etc.
- Dimensions: 5.375" x 4.3125" x 1.625".
- Lifts up to 8,000 lbs. Under Laboratory Conditions.
- The Danik Hook is a revolutionary product that simplifies the knot tying and anchoring process. The stainless steel Danik Hook is extremely versatile and easy to use.
- Simply attach one end of the line to your anchor and the other end through the line passage in the Danik Hook. The anchor line slides freely through the passage when the Danik Hook lever is pushed down, but is held firmly in place when released. A unique mechanism grips the line at the desired location, providing an adjustable clip anywhere on the line, easily adapting to any depth of water without ever tying a knot. When you're on the shore, the Danik Hook is also ideal to be used with the Slide Anchor Shore Spike by simply driving the Spike into the beach, clipping the Danik Hook to the lower ring, and adjusting for tightness. The uses for the Danik Hook are endless -- it is an invaluable addition to your boat.