HO FAD 4.5' Towable Board | 2019
MOST MANEUVERABLE FUN AQUATIC DEVICE
Easy to inflate & deflate with a surf inspired shape, the FAD boards are built with a durable drop-stitch construction making them rigid when inflated and super compact for storage when deflated. Their Machined EVA Traction Pads makes them grippy for wakesurfing while the handle hook and dual handles permit easy getups and hands free riding. You can kneel, lay, stand or sit on the multi-functional FAD boards. The riding possibilities are endless, opening up a world of pure imagination on for your friends and family. Fun for all ages, the FADs are guaranteed to turn some heads on your lake this summer.
- BOOGIE-BOARD INSPIRED SHAPE
- DURABLE DROP STITCH CONSTRUCTION
- Drop Stitch is a pretty amazing material we're using to create the RADs, FADs and PADs. This material allows us to build inflatable items that can be inflated to optimum rigidity while delivering the most durable inflatables we've ever offered. This innovative material is called Drop Stitch Technology and is achieved by joining two pieces of support fabric together with thousands of fine polyester thread lengths. Each thread is spaced evenly and all threads are the exact same length. Next an air-tight coating is applied to the top and bottom of the support material to ensure an air tight seal. The result is Drop Stitch Construction. Drop Stitch construction is capable of achieving levels of pressure equal to 20 PSI (Pounds per Square Inch).
- MACHINED EVA TRACTION PAD FOR UNSURPASSED FOOT GRIP
- KNEEL, LAY, STAND, OR SIT - MULTIPLE RIDING OPTION
- HANDLE HOOK FOR HANDS FREE STARTS/RIDING
- FAD SPECIFIC PUMP INCLUDED
- DUAL HANDLES FOR STEERING WHEN THE HANDLE IS DOCKED IN THE HANDLE HOOK
- DUAL FINS FOR JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF TRACTION
- CAPABLE OF HOLDING UP TO 20 PSI