Perko Battery Switch 1, 2, All, Off, Keyed w/AFD 8504-DP
- Size: 5-1/4" Dia x 2-5/8"
- Locking. Medium Duty.
- For use with two or more batteries and single or dual engine systems.
- Permits selection between batteries for starting and charging or operation of both batteries in parallel.
- They allow addition of an extra battery for use with accessories.
- The "OFF" position also acts as an emergency disconnect in the event of an electrical problem.
- Ignition protected.
- Surface mount.
- For use with systems under 50 volts. Capacity - 250 amps continuous, 360 amps intermittent.
- Alternator Field Disconnect (AFD) Models, when used with non-utilized alternators, these models will interrupt the field current (reducing the possibility of damage) if turned "OFF" with the engine running.